Saturday, November 15, 2008

Popcorn Hoax

A very interesting (if not scary) video. Popcorn being popped using cell phones.

It turns out to be a hoax. I got so excited that I posted the video here without doing any (online) research. About a 30 second search revealed not only the hoax, but how it was done. I was tempted to delete the video, but I think it is a good lesson learned. Normally, I don't like to forward what I receive without doing some kind of (online)research. I'll have to be more careful in the future.

On second thought, I am going to delete the video from this blog entry. Hopefully, no one reading this blog was taken in by the video due to me being a bit lazy about doing some varification before posting the video. If anyone was taken in by the video posted here, I do apologize.


Reposted - Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:46PM

No comments: