Sunday, January 18, 2009


Happy New Year. Yep, it has been a while since my last posting. I haven't been in a posting mood. Nothing interesting, or different in my life so I haven't felt the need to post. While I'm waiting for my honey on toast snack to digest, I thought I would post something quick.

Today was the beginning of a three-day weekend. Instead of doing my usual comatose "sleep the day away" routine, I spent most of the day finishing up reading Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. I got interested in the story once I saw a few of the episodes from the TV "Legend of the Seeker"(based on the Sword of Truth book series).


I liked the book. I'm planning to buy the next book in the series. If I can get through the first three books, then I will start buying the reminding books in boxed sets. I liked the book better than the TV show. However, I believe I probably wouldn't have gotten into the book without the TV show.



Post Date Sunday, January 18, 2009 12:53a.m.

No comments: