Saturday, September 01, 2012

Back to School

Quick entry...I hope.  Today was shopping for new clothes.  Although with my financial situation, I really shouldn't have been shopping for clothes.  I return to work next week.  Most of my clothes don't fit well.  I have been fairly inconsistant with my jogging, but I have been jog somewhat.  Enough to lose a few pounds.  Up until today, I only had one pair of pants with a 34in waist.  I have a couple of 36in waist pants, but they are becoming increasingly too loose.  My belts were also for a larger me.  Now, I have some comfortable clothes for the new year.  As for shoes, I'm going to have to stick with the ones I have for now.  As with previous summers, I mostly slept this one away.  My only saving grace was that I did run from time to time. 

I attached a photo of my purchases.  In total, I spent $244.95 for the clothes you see. Most (if not all) of the items shown were clearance sale or deeply discounted. 

Gotta go.  Considering the junkfood I ate at the mall today, I do need to run tomorrow.  I also have to retrain myself to running in the morning before work.  Now, my goal is to drop to a size 32 waist by the end of this year.  I would like to use my Holiday Club savings for a Kindle and a couple of size 32in waist pants.

2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Hey, good job on the weight loss! You've certainly got me beat, as I haven't lost any! (I like the blue-shirt and tie combo, too.)

Max Sartin said...

Good luck in the new school year.