Thursday, December 28, 2006

Not much to write about. I did about 40 minutes on my rowing machine...The problem? I don't think I am really pushing myself the way I need to. But I guess, a little workout is better than none. I showered the returned to the imitation 5 & Dime store. I needed to buy replacements for the shades that I'd measured incorrectly. So, it is another night of little privacy. After buying the blinds, I ate lunch at a local hamburger place. I had hamburger and french fries and a Snapple. I then walked home (about a 30 minute walk) carrying the ventian blinds which are heavier than they look.

Sears in the Bronx, by my old shoebox apartment is closing, so I went to see if I could buy a pair of sneakers, after almost an hour, I ended up buying 3 pair of sneakers at 30% discount. On my way to my foster father's place, I stopped to buy a plastic shelving unit. I was looking for a black one that would go with the raggedy futon and accessories from the shoebox.

After I visited my foster father for a while, I ate dinner at a local soul food restaurant. The restaurant is owned by Chinese or Koreans.

I finally returned home about 9:15. About 2 hours commuting time. Moving to Yonkesrs without a car might not have been the best or smartest move.

No comments: