Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm Back!!!!

I wish I could say that I was someplace interesting...but, I wasn't. I wish I could say that I was doing something interesting...but, I wasn't. What was the reason for the long absence? Procrastination, and stress. Rather than try to summarize the past couple of months, I would never get around to writing. Therefore the best thing to do is just jump right in (as if I had not missed a day).

I'm now in my own apartment, which now has that half unpacked pigsty look. Since I have a reputation for being neat, I will not attach a photo until I clean my place, and get it organized.

Yesterday, I made a downpayment on a lay-a-way plan for a bedroom set ($400). It is small (and cheap), but it was all I could afford. Today, I spent about $100 for window coverings. For the past 2 months, I've living like a cast member to a reality TV series. Now, with the window coverings, I no longer need to change clothes in the hallway.

Well, that's it.

No comments: