Saturday, April 21, 2012

Procrastinator

The procrastinator has returned! I'm on a 30 minute bus ride to the mall. Since I forgot my book, I thought a quick blog update would be good.

So, the work week has been the usual stressed out adventure. Everyday last week, by the time I returned home, it was late, I was tired, I would be asleep within 20 minutes. The only positive is that I managed the stick with my morning jog. My goal is to stick with it for two weeks and hope the route takes hold. it meant barely getting to work on time, and needing to take a taxi each day, but I think it was worth it. I haven't been dieting, but I have been watching my portions and (sort of) counting calories. I haven't lost weight so much as tightened up a bit. I had to put on my 36in pants because my 40s were too loose. People have been complimenting me on my weight loss, but I've been hovering at 202lbs for the last coupe -- I can't see the screen on my tablet. I'm typing blind. I tink that is my cue to end this entry. besides, I'm almost at the mall. I goung to Barnes &  Nobles to pick up the next book the book club has assigned. I also want to pick up a beginner's runner book.Now that I have the 45minute run under my belt, I need to take it up to the next level. The bus has arrived.

No comments: