Wednesday, March 14, 2007



Finally!!! I was out of the building at a reasonable hour. I clocked out at 4:01pm. I arrived home at 5:01pm. I need to keep this short. I have report cards to do. I am also very tired. At my school, a decision was made that the school building should be empty for the test takers, so all grades not testing this week or last week, had a trip. Tuesday it was Museum of Natural History. Today, we went to the Hall of Science in Queens. And tomorrow, it is the Bronx Zoo...Assuming it does not rain. After arriving home, I first put my dinner (leftovers) in the microwave, then I changed my clothes while my dinner was heating up. Now, I am writing this blog entry. But I have to go now. I have a pile of report cards to do.

Oh, I have not forgotten about my walking trip a couple of weeks ago. However, I've been a bit busy with one thing or another. Mostly just being so disorganized.

No comments: