Sunday, October 12, 2008

Corona Park - Queens

Since my epal (Vpal) has been meeting at places closer to my home for our walks, I thought it was time to chosse a walking event that was closer to where he lived. I chose a walk through the park with the World's Fair symbol "The Unisphere". The walk was nice. Another epal was suppose to come with us, but his kids got sick at the last minute, he had to cancel.

I arrived at the meeting spot about 2:45PM, Vpal arrived about 10 minutes later. I was very surprised. Vpal was actually early instead of late.

The walk was okay, not bad, and not great, just nice. The weather may have helped with the walking. We basically walked in circles. There were only two interesting pictures. One picture was of the Unisphere and the other was of a statue Colossus I think. We started walking about 3PM and finished about 5:30PM. I used my train time to correct some students' papers, so I would have less to stress about.

Post Date -
Completion Date - Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:51PM

No comments: