Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nothing Much, Just Hoping

Another nothing to blog about entry. I fell back to my regular (irregular) routine. I went to bed at 1:30am, and up at 6am. My day was nothing special or different. I got out of the building about 4:30pm. I left the same time Ms. Across the Hall did, so we walked to her train station. The travel time for me is basically the same. It just means changing trains midway. Anyway, there was a bit of a delay with one of the trains and as a result, I missed my MN train by about 5 minutes. I ended up getting home about 6pm.

Well, tomorrow is the first of the month. Hopefully, I will be going to the gym to sign up for a one-year membership. I really should have my workout clothes with me. However, I did tell myself that at the very least, I would sign up for membership and go tomorrow, but a part of me believes that if I don't workout tomorrow, then most likely I won't do it this week. My plan (if I do workout) is just to do about 20 minutes on a treadmill. With my bad knees, I will only be able to walk.

Post Date - Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:22PM

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Yuck! You really need to get more sleep! That can't be healthy.