Monday, March 30, 2009

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Well, I started the week with a relapse. I left the school building about 5:45PM. The past weekend was another bust. I didn't do any planning, so today was hectic mostly of my own creation. Mostly. I was in bed at about 1AM and up at about 6AM. My students were in a very hyper state. Luckily, I sent off a couple of emails to a couple of parents of my more hypers , so they were not the leaders this time around. I got caught up with speaking with a parent about her son. Then another conversation with a colleague. Also, I heated up the school lunch that I didn't have time to eat during lunch. I used my preparation period to get my homework sheet started, however, most of my preparation period was wasted doing what I call "babysitting duty". I had to use my lunch time to finish up my homework sheet.

After work, I stopped by a Target store. I wanted a new flash drive for my keychain, but Target wasn't selling the kind I wanted. I also bought a pair of slacks for work.

When I got home I had a Healthy Choice microwavable dinner. I ment to call a couple of parents, but once online, time just flew by. It is now almost 9PM. I think it is too late to call a parent complaining about their child's behavior. But, I will send a couple of emails. I will try to aim for between a 10:30PM and 11PM bedtime. That is another thing I will have to work on, getting a regular sleep routine. Well, I better go. I have to send a couple of emails to parents -- Yes, complaining about their child's behavior.


Post Date - Monday, March 30, 2009 9:01PM

No comments: