Saturday, October 10, 2009

Indianapolis - Day 4 (Rainy Day)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today was a very rainy day with thunderstorms and flash floods. It was not the best end to my traveling vacation. It rained heavily for most of the day. The rain ended about 6PM. I didn't do much but sleep and watch the rain fall. I also did a load of laundry. I did think about going to the downtown mall, but with it rainy so hard, and there not being any shelter at or near the bus stop, I didn't see the point of leaving the hostel. I did go for a walk around the neighborhood for about an hour after the rain stopped.

The attached photos is the bus stop near the hostel.


Post Date - Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:51PM

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Yuck! Sorry you had such a lousy end to your stay in Indy. Wish you would have at least been able to get a bus to the mall. It is a pretty cool mall, at least as far as malls go. (Not much of a fan, myself.)

Jannx said...

The mall would have been a nice activity to do, but I would have been soaked before I reached the open bus stop.