Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Maxpedition

My Maxipedition Daypack and waistpack arrived today. I bought the daypack because I was tired of carrying a mostly empty backpack around on the weekends to places like a movie theater. The daypack has about 18 different pockets. I bought the waistpack because I was tired of my pants pockets being stuffed full with an assortment of items I carry around during school hours. The waistpack has about 10 pockets and/or divided areas.I really don't like the look of a fannypack. I'm hoping the waistpack looks way cooler. The Maxpedition line of bags can also be combined and interchange with each other to form various combinations. With clips (not included), I could attach my waistpack to the daypack to create a mini backpack.

Yes, I know this does sound a bit like a commercial. Sorry about that. Well, I better go. In a few weeks, I'll let you know how the packs are working out.

Below is a slideshow of a few photos I took of my new packs.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Hey, whatever works! Nothing wrong with endorsing a great product.

Jannx said...

Thanks. I agree.