Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 1

Well, the braces are in. This is also my first attempt to write a blog entry on my tablet.There was so discomfort being the big baby that I am, but most of the discomfort was in my mind. there was no pain. however, the dental assistant was a bit heavy-handed with putting the wires in. 90 minutes later the braces were in -- no pain just discomfort.the dentist told me that the pain won't arrive until a couple of days from now when my teeth start to shift.  on the way home, I decided to stop and pick up dental materials so that I can start taking care of my teeth correctly. I lwft the store about $35 poorer. With a mouth full of metal, I decided to walk for an hour or so.  Now home, I'm starting to feel my teeth stiffening up a bit. And they are starting to feel sore when I rub my tongue over my teeth.

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

Oh, I had braces twice! My sympathies to you. But, as I recall, the aching goes away a day or so after each time they're tightened. And dental wax can help with those canker sores.