Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A typhoon passed by...

Just a quick note. Not much to write about today. A typhoon passed by here in Tokyo, so my class today was cancelled. I stayed home reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I bought one book to read on a bus ride to Osaka last Golden Week, now I am also of those fans of the series. Well, other than reading, I did not do much today. Actually, I did not do anything but read that book. I am now on page 586. There are a total of 734 pages. Oh, and I received a phone call from my boss.

He called me to say that he'd spoken to the company representative, but the letter of resignation was necessary. He went on to explain that since the letter was promised to the school, (according to my boss) the company representative could not changed the request. Strange that a letter of resignation was promised without consulting me. However, my boss assured me that it was necessary because the school had spoken to him around 9pm at night, and he thought that he was doing me a favor by choosing the letter of resignation over a letter of termination.

It seems to me that his story has more holes than Swiss cheese, but then what do I know. I am not the smartest person in the world.

Again, I was about to list the inconsistencies of his story, and probably spend a hour typing this entry, but I would rather continue reading Harry Potter. My life sucks!!!

No comments: