Sunday, March 26, 2006

March 26, 2006
She’s Baaack!!! Well, it didn’t last long. My sreaming neighbor has returned. Although, I should be honest, she did not scream today.

I am still in a bit of shock. This young lady made that big hysterical scene (about the broken cell phone), left with about 2 or 3 large trash bags (full of clothes), and I think at least two boxes. And she returns a day later. She returned about 12 midnight (bags and boxes). Strange! The loving couple is back to playing husband and wife. Enough about them.

This weekend was my clean my shoebox weekend. Yesterday, was rearranging the furniture. I got tired of reaching over the TV to open the window. Today was organized the mess day. I only got halfway through. I had to stop because tomorrow is workday.

Oh, tomorrow is also the day I get my Teaching Exam test results. Actually, if I had internet connection, I probably could have check the results sooner.

Until tomorrow…