Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Test Results. Well, I just checked my (unofficial) test results for the New York State Teaching Examination.

The Minimum Passing Score was 220 for the whole test (as well as for the individual parts). There were 8 parts of the test (including a short essay response question).

So, how did I do?


\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

I Passed!!!

My (unoffical) score is 241. Again, the minimum passing score is 220. My score was low, but considering that I had not studied, I should not be complaining.

So now, all of the requirements have been met. My application for a New York State Teaching license has been mailed off. Tomorrow and Friday are teacher work days, but the students won't be in school. Since the kids won't be in school, I won't be in school. I have a four-day weekend starting tomorrow. Now, I am happy to have a four-day weekend, but when payday arrives, I won't be happy because I am losing 2 days of pay.

It is getting late. I am going to end this entry now. Since I am tired, I am just going to order some Chinese Take Out (my celebration dinner).

No comments: