Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick Entry


Quick blog entry.

After a week off for midwinter recess, I really don't have anything to write about. I did go to the movies with a social networking group. The event was a movie and dinner event. I thought this was a very positive experience. As usual, the members seem very nice. We met in the lobby of the theater. The Wolfman showing was fairly packed.

The Movie (The Wolfman)
I liked the movie for the style, costumes, and the sets. I thought they were really trying to focus on style, trying to capture the look of the early black and white Wolfman movies. If judge on style, I thought the movie was very good, but if judged on plot...well, that is another story. If you are looking for plot, character motivations, or pacing etc...You might be sorely disappointed.

The Dinner (Italian)
I enjoyed this restaurant much more than the last one. The food was good, and the service was nice. I also like that it wasn't noisy. The group was easily able to hear one another. I also liked that there was space at the table, it didn't feel like we were squeezed into a small space.

Post Date - Monday, February 22, 2010 12:38AM

No comments: