Thursday, July 01, 2010

2010 Gay Pride March/Parade (Part 1)

Hello All. Yes, it has been a while. Strangely enough, you haven't missed much. I still need another day to clean up before my vacation starts. I just visited another blogger's site on an impulse haven't not visited in several months. I thought I should post something on mine.

The only thing I had available (that I could post quickly) before calling it a night is a slideshow of the photos I took viewing the 2010 Gay Pride March/Parade. I ended up taking 250 photos and narrowed the photos down to 150 that I'll post.

The march/parade. Officially, this is a march, but it looks very much like a parade. It lasted about 3 hours and 15 minutes. It was interesting, but a bit too long. It would have been helpful if they had consistant running commentaries for those who don't know what the various groups represents.

Well, I better go. I just thought I should post something. I'm not sure if I'll post the other two photo sets. I'll think about it.

1 comment:

A Paperback Writer said...

This looks like fun.
The gay pride parade in Salt Lake City is the second largest parade in the state, but it's always on a Sunday when I"m in church, so I've never actually been to see it. I wish they'd switch it to a Saturday.
Glad you had fun. It looks like a good crowd.