Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quick Entry

I have a to try to keep this short. One, I'm tired. Two, I have a social networking event tomorrow morning. We will be seeing the Last Airbender.

Today, I started the day with washing my fruits and vegetables. I forgot to mention in my previous blog entry that the fruit and/or vegetables need to be dried before using the juicing machine. The excess water on the f/v seems to add to the pulp, but not the juice.

I experimented with the using a red bell pepper; I liked the kick it gave the juice. The juice still tasted awful, but the red bell pepper help a lot.

After a midday nap, I went out to pay my bills, and then visited my foster father. The difficulty I encountered was stepping out while on a diet. WOW!!! I couldn't take 3 steps without food (in one form or another in my face). I was so annoyed at those around me eating. I can't count how many times I wanted to have a slice of pizza, or stop in the many fast food places I walked passed.

I returned home and managed to do my laundry. I also started reading "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum. Originally, I bought the book because I was interested in reading the sequels written. However, after reading 2 or 3 chapters of the original "Oz" book, I got bored. I'm really not a literary person, but I found the story a bit too repetitively simplistic. Instead, I started reading "The Sea of Monsters"(book 2 in the series) by Rick Riordan.

The photo is a picture of my fruits and vegetables.

Post Date - Saturday, July 10, 2010 11:42PM

No comments: