Monday, July 05, 2010

Brooklyn Museum - American High Style Exhibition

Yesterday, I organized a social networking group trip to Brooklyn Museum. To save time, I'm going to just cut and paste my review of the event.

I thought the event was nice. We went a bit off schedule. Since the only member to join the event wanted to look at the "American High Style" exhibit, I went along. Clothes are not really my thing, however, it wasn't a bad experience. After the clothes, we went to the Egyptian exhibit. I thought that was very interesting (and informative). Due to being in the "American Style" exhit, we did not get tickets to the free art class. After ending the event about 6:30pm, I went back to see the Andy Warhol exhibit. It was...okay. I then continued into the African Art exhibition. Since it was still early, I went to the movie to see Iron Man 2. The movie was okay. Considering I never really liked the Whiplash character, I wasn't too excited. The movie was entertaining. I thought they should have chosen a better villain than Whiplash (even though I thought Mickey Rourke did a very good job. Every time the character stepped onto the screen, I kept thinking "just a single bullet..".


No comments: