Sunday, July 11, 2010

Movie Day

Today my social networking event was a bit of a bust...as usual. The one person who said that he would come was a no show.

The event was to see the movie "The Last Airbender". I was surprised. The critics didn't seem to like the movie, but I was sure I was going to love this movie. Unfortunately, I wasn't too impressed with the movie. It was okay, and visually very nice, but for a sci-fi lover, I kept wanting to look at my watch wondering when the movie would end. The movie seemed a bit sloppy with gaps in the plot (and in character motivations as well). I found the older brother annoying. I also thought there was waaay too much arm flapping and rotating. I could go into more negatives, but I'll just end my review here.

After the movie, I sat in the park for a while. This diet was really doing a number in my willpower. Both in the movie and out, I found myself feeling annoyed at those people eating near me. I started thinking about getting a milkshake since it was a liquid. Luckily, I didn't. Well, the 7 days is just about up. The original plan was to have a strictly liquid diet for the first week, and then modify the diet (see previous entry). I should have been exercising, I would have seen better results. However, I need to wait for my doctor's appointment. Hopefully, my doctor will tell me it was nothing, and I'll be free to work out.

No comments: