Monday, July 19, 2010

Jigsaw Puzzle in Central Park

Today was the first meeting of one of the social networking groups that I organize. I think I've mentioned a few times, that social networking groups are ways a person can meet others who share common interests. In this case, I started this group on an impulse during a moment of boredom. As I was "creating my group's profile page (choosing color combinations, and introduction page, etc...), I was planning to delete the group when I got to the payment options page. However, that page never appeared, so my group became a reality. I mentioned that it doesn't matter what interests you might have, there will probably be people who share the same interest, or if they don't, you can be placed on a waiting list until someone creates the group.

So, what is my new group?

Jigsaw puzzles.

The goal of the group is to find others who share an interest in completing jigsaw puzzles as well as building scale models.

Well, with my group now operational, I accepted the meeting time and place of the automatic scheduling. Today was the day. Even though no one has joined my "Jigsaw" group, I still went to the park to complete jigsaw puzzle I purchased yesterday at the mall.

Below is a slideshow of the results of my first "Jigsaw" social networking group.

2 comments:

Max Sartin said...

I love jigsaw puzzles. At big family gatherings there is often a puzzle on one of the tables and the family works on it on and off throughout the night. I'd join your group, but it would be a long drive to Central Park for me :)

Jannx said...

Hello Max. Thanks for being willing to join my jigsaw group. Yes, you would have quite a commute if you did. However, I do appreciate the sentiment. Thanks.