Thursday, September 02, 2010

Preparation - Day 3

This will be short.  Today was more cleaning.  I arrived about 11AM to start cleaning and reorganizing the main storage closet in my classroom.  I was (once again) bothered by the idea of just putting things back, and hopefully getting around to cleaning and organizing at another time.  I know that if I don't do the cleaning and organizing now, it won't get done.  So although I'm somewhat annoyed that those around me are all ready set up, and my room still looks like I arrived yesterday, I'm pleased with myself for cleaning out my closets and cabinets.  I think I've done all the cleaning I need to do.  Tomorrow, I will try to get to my room by 8AM (something I haven't been able to do for the last three days), and do as much setting up as I can.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

It's unreal to me that you haven't started school yet. Tomorrow marks the end of our fourth week!

Jannx said...

Yes, it is nice to not have school start in August.