Sunday, September 05, 2010

Quick Entry

More shopping.  I went to the teacher's store near me.  I needed a classroom number line.  Well, I picked the wrong time to go.  I was expecting the place to be very crowded, but it wasn't.  However, the placed was fairly picked clean.  I made a list of things that I wanted to get, but several of the items were out of stock.  Unfortunately, that didn't stop me from spending money I don't really have.  I ended up spending another $225.  I really need to get a handle on my classroom spending.

Exercise
So now that my exercise bike is up, what's the plan?  Starting tomorrow, or Tuesday, I will return to my (modified) liquid diet until October 31st.  Right now, I'm only looking at short-term.  Anything longer will seem to unrealistic.  Actually, my original plan was to do the liquid diet during this summer, but we know how that turned out.  Well anyway, the thinking is that if I can stick with the diet and (stationary) bike riding for the 8 weeks, I will be motivated to do another 8 weeks.  If I stick with some kind of workout routine until January, I'll join the Y.....yet again.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Oh, dude, seriously. I could have sent you a number line. Honestly, any time you have a need, please let me know. I can't always come through for you, but I'm sure I can some of the time!

Jannx said...

Thanks Jeff. However, I don't think a number line would be considered a need. I think it is about $5, not worth asking someone to send one through the mail. The store was only temporarily out (due to new school year starting in a couple of days). They'll have their shelves restocked soon.

I do want to say thank you, it was nice of you to offer. Thanks!