Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'll try again, but old habits die hard...VERY HARD!!!

Well, another weekend wasted.  I slept most of it through.  I'll try again tomorrow to get back into a workout routine.  I wasn't consistant this past week and as a result, I regain about 5lbs.  I'm currently weigh about 210lbs. 

Oh, I'm loving my little black bag.  I'm amazed at how it keeps things cold.  Yep, cold.  I fell asleep with the bag left open and to my surprise, the items inside were still chilled even though it was at that point almost 20 hours later.  Yep, I'm impressed with my little bag.

Work...work...I could comment about work, but I won't.

College.  I have several assignmens due. So that is another source of stress.

Well, I'd better go.  I have to get up early to get on my stationary bike.  If I manage it, I'll be depending on about 4 hours of sleep to get me through the day.  Not a good start to the work week.

No comments: