Sunday, October 02, 2011

Quick Update

This will be a quick entry.  Today I did a bit of cleaning in my apartment.  I got tired of stepping over, and around the mounds of old newspapers and other trash cluttering up my apartment.  I also wrote out checks for my monthly bills, stuff them in envelopes ready to drop in a mailbox tomorrow morning.  Writing checks is something I haven't done in many months.  Up until today, I had gotten too comfortable with waiting until the last minute and then paying the bills at the local check cashing place.  I also shredded some papers. 

Oh, I weighed myself today.  Although I haven't been too consistent with my workouts, I have been trying to eat better than I have in the past.  Well, I'm now about 205lbs.  I'm now days (I hope) away for falling out of the 200lbs range.  I haven't weighed under 200lbs in over 15 years.  I also dusted off my stationary rowing machine.  I'm going to try alternating working out between my stationary bike and my stationary rowing machine.  My TOTAL GYM is still in the box in the hallway, I'll take it out eventually.

I forgot.  I also took out my IRON GYM and hung it above the kitchen jam.  Yep, it too was covered in dust.  I'm going to spend this month trying to do at least one pull up.  To start off slow, I'm going to spend the next week or so just hanging.  Waay back in high school I took a weight training class and the coach had those who couldn't do pull ups, just hang.  He counted the seconds. 

Gotta go. 

205lbs.

No comments: