Saturday, October 01, 2011

Spiderman - Turn Off the Dark (Review)

I thought the show was entertaining. I thought the sets were great. I think I would have enjoyed the show more if I had gotten better seats -- Unfortunately, I waited until the last minute to get my ticket. I was was in the back balcony in the second to last row, in the corner, with the guide rail blocking my view. If I didn't have my binoculars, I probably would have been really annoyed. As for the show itself, I thought it was nice. Not being a real Broadway goer, I'm not the best person to comment. Personally, I thought there were too many slow songs. At times, it was hard to tell if the cast were singing or if it was a sound track -- probably from being so far back. I thought the actors played their roles well. I thought the Green Goblin received the best lines/ moments in the show. I wanted to take photos, but no picture taking was allowed, not even before the show started. So, the photos I'm going to upload were taken from the internet. However, the outside photos are mine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/jannxb/SpidermanTurnOffTheDark#

No comments: