Friday, October 14, 2005

I forgot the title for this entry. I have not written an entry for a few days. Part of the reason was that it has been raining here in New York like there was no tomorrow. I have not done anything worth writing about. I don’t think I remember it ever raining consistently for 3 days straight. Today there is finally a break in the raining. Unfortunately, there is a chance of rain later today.

The other reason for the gap was that my blog entries were a bit too negative, and were straying off the topic…me. I realize that if the situation does not really involve me, then I should not be writing about other people. So, for the past few days, I have not written about the arguments, the shouting, the lies, problems etc…since none of them involved me. Only the head-splitting headaches they give me. This morning however, I got involved. So, I guess I can do a little bit of wr….complaining. Who am I kidding, this blog is an exercise in venting. It is all about…almost all about complaining. And now on with the show.

This morning around 5:30 I was awaken by a conversation, or a broken stove door creaking open. I don’t remember. Anyway, I went back to bed, and only minutes later an argument started between my foster father and his son. Son?!?! Oh, the son who wanted to stay a couple of weeks ago, but had to be convinced that there was no space for him. You still don’t remember. Okay, the son (I mentioned in a previous blog) who arrived at 4 in the morning banging on the door. Well, he got his way. He has been living here for the past several days. Since the arguments and conflicts had not involved me, I did not write about them. Anyway, the argument this morning….


Sorry, the bathroom is finally free, so to be continued….