Monday, October 03, 2005

October 2, 2005 Today started with my usual wake up call. My foster father received a call from his eldest son. My foster father seemed a little upset at the early call. Next he goes to his grandson, to wake him up telling him that he has to go downstairs to get the paper that the elder son would give him. A little background information. The grandson was supposed to complete a job application last week, but he forgot something, so he was not able to complete the job application. Also, the grandson is also supposed to be going to some kind of boot camp school, and the paperwork needs to be completed. Whichever paper it was (I wasn’t sure), each one has a story (that I won’t go into), and each one is important. I wasn’t going to get involved. However, as the yelling continued, I became angry (and got involved). My foster father went on to say that his grandson needed to learn responsibility (and that he shouldn’t be sleeping all day [it was about 7:30 in the morning]). After about 10 to 12 minutes, of demanding that his grandson move faster and stop wasting time (because the elder son was very busy and should not be kept waiting, the grandson finally went downstairs. I went to my foster father and said that he was wrong and that the elder son should have brought up the application himself. However, my foster father said that I did not know the whole story, and I should not interfere. My foster father and I were arguing, and then….my foster father and his lady friend were arguing. I returned to my room and sat angry for about 5 minutes. The grandson still had not returned after about 5 minutes, so I decided to go downstairs in my pajamas and bathrobe to talk to the elder son. After I returned, everyone seemed to agree that this incident should not have happened, and I was assured that it would not happen again. Only time will tell….



Oh, and what about the application that started this mess. It appears that I was mistaken. The paper had nothing to do with the job application, nor with the “boot camp” school. The paper was….the Sunday newspaper!