Friday, December 30, 2005

December 30, 2005

Quick entry (I hope). Before I get on my rowing machine, I thought that I would do a blog entry (trying to keep up with my new year resolution). Even though I used up my free minutes for my internet connection, I think that if I don’t keep up with my entries, I will end up starting the New Year the same way as the previous years, lots of plans and promises, but no results.

After procrastinating for a couple of days, I finally used my rowing machine yesterday. I only stayed on for 15 minutes; I did not want to risk injuring myself. In the past, injuring myself was something I often did. My knees, my back, my arms, my shoulders, etc… At one point in time or another, I am sure I must have injured every muscle in my body. This time, I really want to try to do things right, or at the very least, to do things better.

I don’t have much to write about today. I made a few errand runs today, and spent a couple of hours at the internet café.

My plans tomorrow are to

Go to the internet café to post this blog entry (I'll back date it to the approx. time this was written)
Go to the American Museum of Natural History. I haven’t done a single thing worth writing about this vacation, and I haven’t gone anywhere.
Go to the mall to buy another white shirt.
To exercise on my rowing machine.

Now that I’ve put it in writing, it will be interesting (to me) to see if I follow through with the plan.

END ========================================================