Sunday, December 11, 2005

This will be my final entry for a while. Why?

...just a quick one I wanted to tell you before I forget. You know something, after reading your blogs in Japan, and then in America, I personally thinkyour English is getting worse in your writing.

I received an e-mail from one of my pen pals (he currently lives in Japan). We were a couple of American English teachers working for the same company. There was nothing necessarily bad about the e-mail, just bad timing. I have a bad habit of answering the few e-mails I get when I am in a bad mood, in this case, listening to a minor incredibly petty (and incredibly loud) shouting match between my foster father and his lady friend. Not to mention the other "family" things I've avoided writing about. If you look at some of my blog posting times, you will be able to see that sleep has not been a high priority with me.

About my blog. I see my choices as being very limited:

1. I could just ignore the above comment(continue making embrassing mistakes [for a teacher] ).
2. Spend an extra hour (on top of the 1 or 2 hours I already spend per entry) to try proof-reading my entries.
3. Take a break from writing about the stress at work and at home (until there is less stress in my life).

I choose 3. In a couple of weeks, I should be feeling better. If I delete my blog by then, then it means I was feeling worst than I thought .

Take care.
Best regards.