Saturday, May 13, 2006

Another wasted weekend. I stayed in my pajamas (in bed) for most of the day. I was too lazy to go into the kitchen to fix breakfast, so I ate a couple of breakfast bars, and drank a vitamin health drink. My back was also hurting for most of the day. I am not sure if it is the cheap futon mattress or the rowing machine that is the cause.

In the kitchen. more dirty dishes. For someone who has said on several occasions that she does not like rats, my neighbor (the screamer) seems to enjoy leaving food for the varmints. She has also been showing off her new blender. Last night, she left the blender, the box, and the packing materials on the kitchen counter, at that time, I put those things in one of the cabinets that she uses. Today, the blender (and the box it came in) was back on the kitchen counter. Now, my neighbor has a blender to go with an electric chopper, electric mixer, and coffee maker. Wow, she is becoming quite the Betty Crocker. Next month, she will graduate high school; I wonder what new counter clutter gadget her boyfriend will buy her.

Post Date Sunday, May 21, 2006