Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quick entry. Today was relatively nice. Nothing much to report about class, I just have another 3 days before the regular teacher returns. I managed to leave school at 3:35. My plan was to make some photo copies for school, and pick up the ingredients for baked macaroni & cheese (today was payday). I ended up spending about an hour at the copy center making copies for the next 3 days. After returning to my shoebox, I quickly changed my clothes and went to the store to pick up the ingredients for baked mac. After returning to my shoebox, I find my neighbor (the screamer) in the kitchen starting to cook. As I am putting my ingredients away (to wait yet another day), my neighbor tells me that I could share the kitchen with her (because it is everybody’s kitchen). That was very nice of her to say (and true); she is actually a very nice young lady when she isn’t screaming and hollering. Unfortunately, I am not the kind of person who can just jump into someone else’s space. At that moment she had all of her ingredients on the counter, so I took a pass. I exercised on my rowing machine for about 30 minutes. I ate about a quart of rainbow sherbet and a breakfast cereal bar, and drank a mug of hot green tea. I then fell asleep.

Post Date Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:15pm