Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friday, I completed my lesson plans for the coming week...the first time in a very long time I was able to do that. I wanted to type up my homework sheet on Friday, but it was almost 8PM.

Saturday, I woke up about 6AM...the first time in a very long time that I was up that early on a Saturday. Unfortunately, I slipped into my old habit. I slept most of the day away. About 4:30PM, I got on the train to go to Target to use the kiosk to develop the photos of my students' doing the class science experiment. Somehow all of the photos on the memory stick were erased. First the memory stick got stuck in the wrong slot, then the teen clerk started pushing the buttons on my camera. I don't know what buttons she pushed, but now my camera says that there is a formatting error.

Tomorrow, I will be going to the movies with my epal. We are going to see a small independent film downtown. After, we grab something to eat for dinner. Luckily, my lesson planning is all done. This is the first weekend in a very long time, I don't have "I need to do my lesson planning" hanging over my head.


Completion Date - Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:48PM
Post Date - Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:59AM

No comments: