Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello. Yes, it has been a while since I've blogged. Reason? As the blog entries collected in my draftbox, I began to notice that I was repeating the same boring day to day activities. And in about a month's time, I have not accomplished much. The same ol same ol. Today (the day before Mother's Day), I went out to see if I could buy something for my father's lady friend. I finally settled on a water filtering pitcher and a $50 gift card to Target Store. I love gift cards! I always try to buy something along with the gift card so the person has something to actually open (that's why I bought the filtering pitcher.

I also bought a new granny cart, my other one met with an untimely ending. A couple of days ago while riding up the subway escalator, some guy seemed to be in a hurry to get up the escalator. Even though the escalator was only about 2ft. wide, I tried to make room for the guy to pass. He either stepped on the wheel or dropped his cello-like package on it. Either way, I did not notice anything until I got off the escalator and my wheel looked like it was hit with a sledghammer. I was annoyed, but in the end, I took it as a sign that I needed to get rid of the granny cart, and the back-breaking loads that I used to carry. Well, by Friday evening (having to carry two bags worth of books, papers needing to be graded, and my papercutter, I came to my senses and told myself that I would get another granny cart on Saturday.


Completion Date - Saturday, May 10, 2008 7:35PM
Post Date - Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:01AM

No comments: