Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monday, April 28th
First day back. about 2 hours before bad behavior returned. I was told that my kids were better behaved with the sub than they are with me. My students told me it was because the sub was mean. Translation? She did not take the nonsense(attitude and disrespect) that I put up with.
DQ argues with me over her wrong Math answer. She would rather argue than be quiet and let me explain how her answer was wrong.
Most of the teachers were out of the building about 3 or 3:30pm. First day back is a bit difficult when you were on vacation.
I was out of the building about 5:30. Stop at Target Store to buy a couple of white shirts, I damaged one in Baltimore. The hotel iron was too hot and burned my shirt.

I was home about 6:45PM. I made a quick trip to the laundromat to wash my new shirts. New shirt smell and sweat are not a good combination.

Since I went to bed last night at about 2AM, and was up at 6AM, I was tired. My plan was to go to bed early. However with the time now at 1:45AM, it looks like another repeat of old habits.

Completion Date - April 28, 2008 1:47AM
Post Date - Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:58PM

No comments: