Friday, April 11, 2008

Thursday, April 10th
Quick catch up.
The lower elementary classes were scheduled by AP2 to go to the Bronx Zoo. The trip was okay. I took about 10 of my kids to the zoo. Everything was going well until the end of the trip. I had to go to the bathroom, but since I did not have parent volunteers to watch the kids, and since the zoo bathrooms had kids running in and out, I decided to "hold it in".
Upset stomach with minutes from having a new "potty nickname".
New picture retakes on Friday, for the sixth graders and faculty will be offered a free sitting.
Today (Thursday), a brief shouting match with DQ who felt she was wronged because I had said yesterday that no homework meant no recess time. She did her homework, but it was sloppy, incorrect, and incomplete.

I got out of the building at 7PM, home at about 8PM, I fell asleep while typing an email for DQ's mother. Yes, the one I had the meeting with about a week ago.


Post Date - Monday, May 26, 2008 12:41PM

No comments: