Sunday, February 08, 2009

Stone of Tears

Not much to write. Another weekend recovering from the past work week. I spent most of Saturday in bed. I spent most of the day reading the second book in the Terry Goodkind series "Sword of Truth". I'm now about halfway through the book 2 "Stone of Tears". So far I'm enjoying the book. A few bits are a bit creepy, but I suppose that is the adult edge to the story. I think I like the adult edge more than the "kid on a quest" of books like the Percy and the Olympians series. I think I'll get the next book in the Terry Goodkind series "Blood of the Fold", then I will start buying the sets of the series. I think the sets for the series are sold about 3 per set. There are 9 or 10 books in the series. However, the next book on my commuter reading list will be either E.E. Knight's "Dragon Strike", or "ST:TNG - Resistance". After the heavy read (for me) of the adult edge to Sword of Truth, I want a small break from the series. I know I will read some (or all) of the Sword of Truth books, but a brief break from 800 or 900 page books will be good.

Post Date - Sunday, February 8, 2009 11:51AM

No comments: