Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Day Off

Another entry collecting dust in my draft folder.

Tuesday, October 7th

I started the day by waking up from exhaustion on the couch at 2AM to type up my sub plans. A quick summary became a three-page report. About 5AM, I tried to get an hour of sleep. Today I was chosen to attend a workshop on the pilot program my principal wanted us to try. The workshop began about 9:15am. It was an interesting program. Not great, but interesting. The workshop finished at 12pm. While in the building, I took a photo of the World Trade Center Construction Site across the street. After the workshop, I walked to a local electronics store. I was looking for a special cord splitter. The Smartboard in my room would still be not working if I waited for our tech/computer guy. For some reason, the Smartboard was designed with only one way for me to connect it to the CPU. The cord for the Smartboard is the same cord as the computer monitor. With the cord splitter, I would be able to have the Smartboard and the computer monitor on at the same time.

From downtown I walked up to 14th & Broadway(about a 2 mile walk). I had pizza for lunch. I returned home about 4pm. It was a nice day. Now, I'm watching the Debate.

Completion - October 7, 2008 10:22PM
Post Date - Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:52PM

No comments: