Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Quick Entry


Let's see if I can keep this quick. I started the work week (after the vacation) on the wrong note, but there have been some pluses along the way:

I finally got my (refurbished) cell phone. And so far I'm loving it! I used to have Tracfone (Prepaid). Now (with my old number transferred), I'm on the AT&T network. The phone should have arrived Dec. 31st, but after a couple of trips, the phone was located somewhere at the post office. I haven't really had it long enough to do a complete review. The only thing that impressed me so far is an email alert when I have new hotmail. There are a lot more bells and whistles on this new phone.

I bought a Nesco Oven Roaster. Once again, another impulse buy. This roaster actually does the job of a slow cooker a long with baking and roasting. I want to try cooking enough food on the weekend to be able to have leftovers for the work week.

No comments: