Friday, September 30, 2011

Another Black Bag

Yep, I bought another black bag.  This one is the Polar Bear Cooler.  Lately, I've been trying to avoid the junk food by bring my own food to work.  I liked the previous green bag, but it just wasn't cutting it.  Some days it seem to hold the cold better than other days.  This new bag is a bit bigger than the green bag, but it is suppose to be better.  According to its description, it keeps ice for 24 hours, and can withstand hot water of up to 200 degrees.  Also, it is suppose to not "sweat" (meaning that condensation won't soak through).  It is suppose to be easy to clean.  If it really does keep ice for 24 hours, I could pack my breakfast and lunch the night before, so that I can just grab and go in the morning.  I'm one of those people who is always running out the door in the morning, so I don't have time to eat breakfast and certainly no time to pack a lunch bag. 

Lately, I have been working on my portion control.  I've also been working on finding substitute foods for the foods that I like.  Recently, I've discovered Ritz's 100 snack packs.  A couple of snack packs and a couple of apples really help with the food cravings.  Now, I just need to be consistent with the work out routine.  Work related stress has been keeping me from exercising from time to time. 

Well, I better go.  I'm going to toss a few ice cubes in my new bag and see how they hold up overnight.

No comments: