Friday, September 02, 2011

Short post.  I'll just say that things seem to be "back to normal". 

[....comment deleted ....]

Never mind. 

This Labor Day weekend, I'll have to do some last minute errands.  Tomorrow, I will try to do a double errand.  Now that I'm fairly certain that I will in fact be teaching 6th grand.  I need to buy some supplemental materials to make sure that I'm covering everything that I should.  I also need to do some back to school clothes shopping for myself.  I have a bad habit of wearing my clothes until they fall apart.  Sunday, I want to go to the teacher's supply store to laminate some posters and wall decorations. 

Exercising.
At the moment, I'm doing all of my exercising by moving and lifting large items.  Today, I had to move all of the students textbooks and workbooks from the 3rd floor to the 2nd (about 6 ~ 8 trips).  Hopefully, I will be able to resume exercising on Monday (Labor Day).

No comments: