Sunday, July 01, 2012

After the diet

Quick entry.  On the last day, I broke the diet....hard.  Since then, I've been on a bit of a binge.  KFC, MacDonald's, etc... On Friday, I easily had about 3,000 calories.  McDonalds "Big Breakfast", A club sandwich with chips and soda for lunch, and Subway sub for dinner.  Hopefully, I can get back on track on Monday.  I managed to end the school year with nothing but compliments about my weightloss, and now, I'm inching back up in the weight gaining dept. 

In fact, I think I'm going for my morning run.  Even though it is almost midday, and we are in a bit of a heatwave, I need to get out of this chair.  It would be nice to do an hour, but I will have to settle for my regular 30 minute.  Starting on Monday, I'm going to have to really get my act together.  I don't want to return to work having regained all the weight that I've lost. 

I also need to go pay my bills.  AT&T has cut off my service for a 15 day late bill.  Unfortunately, I've grown accustomed to having a smart phone.  My diet program, Foursquare, and other social networking apps, are on my phone and tablet.  Strange -- in a good way, I haven't been obsessing about the lack of mobile connection.  I miss the programs, but I having been going stir-crazy, nor have I been motivated to get off my rearend to go pay the bill.  I guess in a strange way, that is a good thing. 

Time to go do my run.  I'll try to post an entry this evening about whether or not I did the run.

Normally, I power down and turn off my desktop computer, but having the speed and convenience of a smartphone, I don't feel like waiting the 7 or 8 minutes for my desktop to turn on, so I'm going to put it in sleep mode. 

Time to run and see if I can loss at least one pound.

To be continued...

No comments: