Friday, July 20, 2012

Quick Entry

Today was a rainy day.  Much to my surprise, I managed to go for a run inbetween heavy downpours. I ran for about 50 minutes. I could've ran for my regular hour, but it started to rain. Also, I organized a local hiking activity for my social networking groups. The strange thing? It is a hiking group.  I planned a hike and only one person signed up. Even even stranger was that in the two Weeks my event was posted, no one visited the site. How do I know? When you click on the member's tab, all members can be grouped by date they last visited.  Is this more proof that I have the power of invisibility?

The hike will be about 6 hours long.

Today, I spent about $36 dollars. I used my dollars and cents pad to keep track of each financial transaction. I really need to know where my money goes. If I can keep it up for a few months, them I should eventually be able to t start budgeting.

Bedtime, long hike tomorrow.

No comments: