Friday, July 06, 2012

Quick post

I'm still cut off from the AT&T network until I pay my bill. I am posting a blog entry with the benefit of free wifi. It is true, you get what you pay for, but in a pinch, beggars can't complain.

Anyway, after two days of being very lazy and doing nothing but eating junk food, I managed to force myself to do my one hour jog...midday no less. But I managed to do it without any injury, pain, or discomfort.  Midday really isn't the best time to go running, but I really needed to break the lazy, hazy spell I've been under.  Tomorrow, the plan is to try to run first thing in the morning. I will be joining a social networking group trip to the movies to see "Prometheus" and "Ted". Personally, I would've passed on seeing"Ted", but for some strange reason THAT is the movie that's getting the most buzz. Afterwards, the group will be heading to a BBQ restaurant. I already have fried onion rings on my mind.

190lbs.

No comments: