Friday, September 16, 2005


Final results of a day of cleaning.

Another blog entry for today. Actually, since I no longer have direct internet connection, the blogs are starting to bleed together. I have to first pre-type the blogs at home then go to an internet café or library to post the blogs. Oh, by the way, that also applies to e-mails. First I have to download the e-mails onto a thumb drive, then read and reply at home, then come back another time to post the e-mails. A pain in the backside. Yes, it is.

Yesterday, I washed the back room. I started with the ceiling, then I washed the walls. I took a break to eat a late lunch and go to the store – I needed more wash clothes to finish washing the walls. I was amazed by how much grease, dirt and dust I was able to wash away. I was expecting to only get the dust and some of the dirt off, but I was very surprised how clean the ceiling and the walls became. I also scrubbed the radiator. You would not believe how much dog hair was inside the grills. My father said that it looked like I painted the room. I will attach a photo. Now, I am going to the library to get a library card, so that I can use the internet. After I post these blogs, and send the e-mails. I will walk to the Pathmark store in my neighborhood (about 10 city blocks away), I need to buy some floor wax for my floor. I need to wax my floor. Then later I will wash the closet walls and floor. Then I will finally be finish cleaning. Hopefully, it won’t rain while I am at the store. Until next time…..

No comments: