Tuesday, February 20, 2007


I bought a scale. Today, I went to Target. My plan was to go to a locksmith to see if they could change the tumbler in the lock from the desk in my classroom. However, I forgot the lock. I left my apartment and took the Metro-North to the Bronx. In the Bronx, I ate lunch at subways (chicken teriyaki sandwich). I then went to Target store. In the book section, I really could not decide which book I would choose next as my commuter read. I almost chose Inkspot or Inspell trilogy (soon to be a movie), but I settled on Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke (another trilogy). I then visited the DVD section. I bought the following DVDs:

I, Robot
Dungeons & Dragons
Wallace & Gromit (The Curse of the Were-Rabbit)
Madea's Family Reunion

I next bought a scale. I bought the kind that measures body fat index (whatever that means). I weigh 197pounds with a body fat index of 30%. Now that I have a scale, maybe weightlose will be easier. I just searched the internet for some information about ideal weight for someone of my height (5'8"). I checked several web sites and the number that seems reasonable to me (for someone with my frame) is 172 pounds.

After shopping, I took the express train to Yonkers station. And walked home from there. It took me 23 minutes to walk home. At home, while I put up the kitchen blinds, I baked some porkchops. For dinner I had Mac & Cheese, okra, and porkchops. I also got on my rowing machine this evening. I showered, and now I am writing this blog entry.

No comments: