Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wasting another vacation away procrastinating. Today (like all of the other days), I did not do much but sleep, shop, and watch TV.

I told myself that I would stay inside to clean my apartment. Trash has not been dumped in weeks. I have piles in almost every corner. However, I felt the need to go shopping...again. According to the news report, there was suppose to have been some snow fall, so I told myself I had better go food shopping now rather than later. I was planning to just buy some orange juice, and cold cereal, but I ended up buying a bit more. I bought about 5 boxes of cereals, meat, cleaning items etc...In total, I spent about $95. I walked back home.

Once I got back, told myself that I would start cleaning my room, but first I told myself that I would quickly go online to check my e-mail. About 3 hours later, I finally got off the computer. I was planning to cook some spaghetti. I had even defrosted the ground beef. However, I did not have pasta. I also forgot the frozen vegetables. My backup meal was "Sloppy Joe". After dinner I watched some TV and read the newspaper.

I got on my rowing machine about 9pm. New measurements:
weight = 193.4 / BMI (Body Mass Index) = 28.2%

No comments: