Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sunday, October 14, 2007
I had breakfast and showered around 10am. I started cleaning my living room. I had shopping bags unopened(since August), and papers almost covering the entire floor. I started getting used to at the same time of being frustrated with the piles that were everywhere. I also finally put together another plastic shelving unit that was bought in August sometime. With the shelving unit up, I could now get the papers and books off the floor. I have to be honest, it feels great to be albe to walk into the living room with out having to stumble or

I fell asleep at this computer. I was trying to say how much I like having an organized a (relatively) clean space. It is nice having an open space without having to step over objects, etc...

I spent most of the morning cleaning and organizing papers and materials. My online groceries arrived about 2pm. I also did my laundry. By the time I settled down to do lesson plans, I knew I would not be able to do the whole week. I settled for a complete day and a homework sheet.

No comments: