Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Three day(Columbus) weekend update. Since I didn't do much this shouldn't take that long.

Saturday, October 6, 2007
I slept most of the day. Finally, about 4pm I took a bath. Not a productive day, just a lot of procrastinating. Dinner was a Weight Watcher's "Smart One" meal. I fell asleep and ended up missing the Britcoms on PBS.

Sunday, October 7, 2007
So many plans, so much wasted time. A lot of coulda, woulda, and shoulda. I ended up doing nothing productive. :(

Monday, October 8, 2007 (Columbus Day)
I was out of bed about 8:43. I stepped on the scale for the heck of it. I weighed 196lbs. I graded "school-wide" test. I relaxed in the bath. I went to the teacher supply store in Brooklyn, I came out $104.46 poorer. I only planned to get a couple of art supplies (felt material and pipe cleaners). I ended up buying the art supplies mentioned along with bulletin board paper (and border), monthly idea books for the months of November (and December), another general curriculum skills practice book, chalk holders, and rubber stamps. I visited my father's place for mail pick up. I also went to a cheap imitation discount store to buy some cheap white undershirts. Since they were "slightly irregular" they were very cheap. Since they are "undershirts", no one will see the "slight irregularities". I got back home in time to take my clothes to the laundry for washing only, but that was okay since most of the clothes are my "work clothes" (my white shirts and black slacks that I don't put in the dryer anyway [avoiding shrinkage and fading]). While my clothes were washing, I walked up the hill to the local Chinese restaurant. I bought a grilled half chicken (actually, they fry it then grill it to "save time"). When I got home, I zap some rice in a cup and frozen vegetables. I am really determined to start at the gym on Tuesday, but considering how late I am up, gym might be a long shot.


Post Date - Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:36pm

No comments: